View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 09:49 AM
constantly55

Originally Posted by MamaHen
I have a Janome 350E-uses JEF format-Well my BIL just sent me a box full of Amazing Designs by Geat Notions embroidery designs. The only problem---they are on floppy disks and of course my 350E does not take them. They are from 1996 & 1997-they include a Janome format in SEW. My questions for those in the know, how or what can I use/buy to convert them into a JEF format. I have looked at the Little Max box, but can't find anything really telling me what it does or how to use it. I don't want to purchase something that may not work for what I want.
Any information or advice that anyone has would be greatly appreciated. Most of these packages have never been opened and are in brand new condition.

Thanks for any help; this board is just so full of great information, i'm here every day, sometimes much too long.
Diane
Hi, I use to sell machines, but not Janome.......if the info I got off of the internet is true......you should be able to transfer SEW to JEF. Also, if your machine is newer, and you have a usb slot....you could transfer through computer and send direct. If not so new, you will have to use the card slot and the Little Max comes with appropriate card.