Old 05-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Miz Johnny

Nice, solid machines; remind me of the Wheeler and Wilson # 9. They don't come up very often, but I would guestimate they are worth about the same as a Singer--that is, in good shape, anywhere from $75 to $150, depending on the location.

Originally Posted by Damienvon3
I have to re-new my homeowners insurance policy for my collectibles and am thinking of adding the old machines to it for proper coverage of them. I posted this machine clear back on page 931 here but I am having a hard time finding past sold or any value for this machine.. Can anyone please help.

The Phoenix Sewing AG Baer & Rempel is a treadel machine that at some point was converted to electric with a Singer motor. I believe it is a 28Z model. The cabinet is in pretty good shape and I gave it a pretty good scrub today. I didn't do anything to the machine itself yet so it looks dirty in the pictures. It to has the owners manual and also the box of accessories and the original tool wrench. I will convert it back to a treadel as the only thing that I need is a belt.