Old 05-11-2011, 01:36 PM
suebee

Originally Posted by charismah
Originally Posted by suebee
Originally Posted by suebee
This Asian sampler is so pretty.

I used 5 different colors of thread. Rust, purple, black, green and gold. Black on the back. For a bit I was having issues with that I got a new tensioner and what do you know? no tension issues.

I simply outlined the blocks and highlighted every picture within the fabric. I added a few designs to add texture, such as stipple, water and clouds. The moons are already raised so I simply wanted to highlight a few designs within the moon to keep it quilted evenly and also make it POP out more.

This quilt has black warn and natural batting.

I quilted this freehand on my INNOVA.

Thanks for looking!
Gorgeous!!! what is the tensioner you spoke of?
Oh On my INNOVA. I think I wore the other one out. So I bought a new one...and it is working quite well.
I see. I was afraid I was missing out on something new :)
Im hoping to get an Innova later this year. What do you think of the A1's?? went to a retreat a couple of weeks ago and the owner is a representative. A1's are about $15,800.00
As far as I am concerned the A-1is the best competition for the Innova. I liked the A-1 alot. However, The innova (IMHO) had better visability, more thread options....and I love the E-cording attachment. I also think you get more for your money with the Innova. You get absolutely everything for 3000$ less. You can get lots of extras with that 3000$. That is only my opinion...
Totally understand and can appreciate that. If I win the lotto, then I will get one of each and put one up in our mountain home (that I will also buy with my lotto winnings) SAY A LITTLE PRAYER FOR ME!!!