View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Rose L

I'm going to give the blocking a whirl. MTS thank so much for taking the time to post all of the links for me. I see how beautifully Barnbum's Bargello turned out so I hope this will work for me as well.

I really can't remember if I changed direction when sewing the strips together on the bias or not. I have a Janome with the differential feed dogs that is supposed to alleviate some of these types of problems. I don't however have a walking foot. I'm actually not sure if I can even use one with this machine. I'll have to call the dealer and inquire about it.

This was a challenging quilt with all the different colors and parts of one block spilling over to the blocks beside on each side of it. I'm just amazed I didn't get one in there in the wrong order or with the wrong color beside it!
It really is pretty. I'll post a pic when I get it laid out. Will need to do the blocking on my bed and have to remove the electric mattress pad first so I don't pin into the wiring. Thanks to all for your quick and helpful responses!

Rose L