Old 05-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Qbee

Here is what I have as far as current information. If I am missing anything or wrong on anything, please let me know.

Monstookie: I have sent 2 private messages and not gotten a response. If something is going on, please let me know and I will get an "angel" to send your magnets. Both Rhonda and Kathy N are still waiting for their magnets from you. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP.
ThunderSissydale: You have contacted me about your sister (Lightening57) but I am showing that both Rainbuy and Jaciqltznok are still waiting on magnets from you. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP.
mbogenpohl: I have sent 2 private messages and not gotten a response. If something is going on, please let me know and I will get an "angel" to send your magnets. Both Lynnie and I assume Lightening57 are still waiting for their magnets from you. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP.
Leevenora: Were you able to send one to Lightening57? I'm not sure she has gotten her address out to her partners so I'm double checking.
Lightening57: I have not heard from you directly. Are you back on the board? PLEASE UPDATE ME ASAP.

Also, if any of you have any information about members who are "missing" such as "they are ill" or whatever, PLEASE let me know. I want to tie this swap up one way or another by the end of the week. Thanks so much!!