Old 05-12-2011, 11:28 AM
terri bb

oh wow you guys have been so complimentary!! i was kicking myself for not putting in cornerstones and thinking it was a bit shabby. you have made me feel so much better!! i could not get the pics to do justice either :( i did write her a lengthy letter and included all of the quilt block names as well as who they were for. the only thing i did not do was label the quilt. now i am on to my next one, a baby quilt i have to really get to cracking on, i am in the process of trimming down 144 2" HST right now. grabbed the pattern off of one i saw here on the board. its in 12" blocks, with bear paws in the corner...and its pink stars/fairy dust type of fabric, multiple colors of bright happy colors for the bear paws, black with rainbow stars for the sashing, neon green for the cornerstones and binding, and bright purple for the backing. sounds horrible but it's going together fabulously!! mommy is 19 and into bold bright colors as well and this should definitely compliment the nursery i should hope! will post pics when it is done; going to try and attempt better fmq on it as well..wish me luck! :)