View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 12:10 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Little RoO
Hi...this is a really big favour to ask..... I live in the UK and back in 2009 whilst on holiday in Europe I bought a magazine called Quilt Mania Hors-Serle Enfants 2009.....because it had two beautiful childrens applique quilt in it that I would love to make.
The only problem is,it is a french publication and therefore all the instructions are in french.
I know a very small amount from being taught many years ago in school and I have tried with dictionaries etc but cannot translate it.
Would anyone be kind enough to translate the instructions for me, the instructions are very short, just a couple of paragraphs really.......I would be more than happy to pay or send fabric if preferred as I know this is a big favour to ask...thank you
I lived in France for 6 years and am fairly fluent... I also used to subscribe to Quiltmania so I've possibly got the edition you refer to. I'll gladly translate the instructions for you - and you're only up the road from me in 'Brizzle'! :mrgreen: :-D

EDIT: Just been through all my magazines and although I have two Hors Series from 2009, I don't have (or can't find!) the children's one but if you can scan and email me the text, I can translate it no probs! :-D