Old 05-13-2011, 07:37 PM
feffertim

Originally Posted by Katy
We are practically neighbors. I quilt all day Saturday about once a month with a very informal group of ladies within a block or so of the court house. I asked several years ago for ladies who were interested in making quilts for others and all my takers had never quilted. Some had sewn in the past. We made two quilts for Soldier's Angels and some of the ladies are starting to make their own now. We meet every Thursday eve in Riverside too. So we started at square one....literally. We are just getting ready to start the Underground Railroad Quilt. Hopefully we will start on the 28th. I have been quilting about 10 years or so. Do you belong to a guild? I am in Raincross. Did you go to the little Norco show?
One of the ladies who went with me won the awesome and amazing grand prize that included a special edition pink Brother. She was so excited!!! It is fun here on the board. Well back to putting together fabric kits for the Underground Railroad class. Be blessed!!
u
Originally Posted by feffertim
It doesn't start till the 21st here. I live in Corona. Thanks for the heads up.
I just moved here two weeks ago from West Virginia, so I'm new to the area. Haven't even got my quilting stuff unpacked yet. I would love to go to a quilt show sometime, but I can't walk much right now, having a knee replacement soon, so should be better then. Please keep in touch.