Thread: EQ6 help.
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 08:47 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by HMK
Rhonda ... thank you muchly. So when I scan my fabric do I just set the resolution on my scanner at 75?
Mine is set at 200. I played around with it once and didn't like the way it looked any other way. I don't know how yours will look but I would suggest that you try it and see what you think.

There has been several suggestions above on how to get the right size of fabric pictures for uploading into the library on EQ. You can read mine and the others above and decide how you want to do it but you will need to crop and make your file smaller or you will run out of memory far too soon. That is what happened to me. I couldn't add any more because it kept telling me it did not have any more memory room. I didn't know I had to change the size.

I'm no tech whiz so I don't know if the resolution being smaller makes your picture the right size without having to crop. Maybe someone else knows the answer to that. I only know what I do on my scanner. I scan then I open that picture with Irfanview and crop and change the size if I need to.