View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 09:11 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Dorothy of Kansas
Because you share without expecting anything in return, you will be truly blessed with what you need. Thank you for sharing and giving so generously to others, myself included. If you ever need anything, please let us know, so we can pay it back.
I would gladly trade fabric. I am always looking for small to tiny print fabric. It has become harder to find as the market tends towards large floral or watercolor batiks etc. I need something that when you look at a 1" section you will still see a print pattern. If the flowers or leaves or whatever are too far apart I lose the pattern when I sew them together and I end up with a white square etc.

So I am a bit particular about what I use. I also tend to prefer dark darks and white or light cream backgrounds in my lights.

My friend Dorothy says I need to broaden my horizons and not be so stuck in the mud!! She likes the brighter colors and easter type colors.

I sell to an Amish type store so I tend to lean towards the darker prints.

Mostly habit since I have sold to Kalona for 11 years so my eye is tuned into what works for the owner there.

Any small or tiny print will be welcome I will find a place for it!
Anybody has scraps I would gladly take them!