View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Gerbie

Definitely take your troubles to God. You are afraid and that is totally understandable. My husband has had this done to both knees. Last one done about 8-10 yrs. ago. He came through both fine. I hightly recommend lots of thearpy on your own at home exercising that knee even when it hurts to do so. That's just what he did and has had no trouble with either.
Now back to the first sentence of this post. Turn it ALL over to God and ask him to handle it for you. I have full Faith in God for everything. When I had my thyroid surgery 6/2009, and found out I may need surgery in Jan. 09, I knew I couldn't worry about it and work, so I prayed and ask God to take care of it all for me knowing that HIS shoulders are much broader and stronger than mine and HE did. I was so at peace from that day through the surgery and afterward, even today. The left thyroid had cancer, but I go back on the 5-18-11 for another 6 mo. checkup and so far everything has been clear for 2 yrs. now. But God has seen to that. You must turn it over to HIM completely and not worry about it anymore.Prayers are with you. Keep us informed and we are all here to help with any support. But we know GOD can do anything and will if you just trust in HIM and Let HIM take full charge everything, He is with you and guiding everyone in the operating room. I just finished saying a prayer for you and all others on this board who are having problems. Please read Hebrews Chapter 11 and see how much that helps. Hugs and Love Gerbie.