View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 05:44 PM
barnbum

I want to show someone!
I received the last of my on-line orders this week--five of them. Then I visited my favorite Mennonite place today and added a few more. All washed and several will be cut into a few strips tomorrow. Rain is forcing me from the barn to the quilting room. :thumbup:

Every piece has a purpose.

Anorther horse fabric Ada had on the $3/yard table.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]197103[/ATTACH]

I made pillowcases from this horse fabric to auction off for a horse rescue place. My friend, who picked them up, thought they were the most beautiful things she'd ever seen. lol So...I ran to buy more--on the renmant table for $3 a yard. Can't beat that.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]197104[/ATTACH]

All for my florals. I have all but two already...just adding more of my favorites. The bear one is adorable--will be the back of doll quilts.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]197107[/ATTACH]

See...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]197108[/ATTACH]

And one I've been looking for for months--finally found it. A favorite for the floral log cabin blocks--the light side.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]197109[/ATTACH]

Close up of the fabrics I picked to made log cabin blocks out of the left overs. I have more from stash to use. The colors match great--but you can't see all the places they match. lol The red barn one I will use for borders on the pillowcases, I think. At least two to see if it looks okay..
[ATTACH=CONFIG]197110[/ATTACH]

All Modas I love. My d-i-l picked the Back to Nature pattern for a king sized quilt. She loved the fabrics I had picked to make it--which was amazingly wonderful! I was hesitating tomake it because I didn't need another big quilt--now it already has a home! ;-) These are a few to add to the pile. LOVE these.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]197111[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-197097.jpe   attachment-197098.jpe   attachment-197101.jpe   attachment-197102.jpe   attachment-197103.jpe  

attachment-197104.jpe   attachment-197105.jpe