View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 10:55 AM
Ditter43

Oh boy!! Ken just told me he had posted on the board this morning. I thought I might have to do damage control! :lol:
Here's the real story...
I don't know what caused it, but I had a nightmare! In the dream I was in the back of an open pick up truck with a much younger woman and there was a woman driving the truck. It was getting dark and we were driving across some open pasture like terrain. We were being bounced around a lot.
Then suddenly there was this huge bear chasing us. It came along my side and was swiping at me. I was trying to hit it with something and it grabbed my shirt and I started screaming........."Help me!!! Help me!!!
As it turns out I really was screaming and woke up DH. The only indication the dream was real was the taste in my mouth....(you know the saying)
I am surprised I was able to go back to sleep easily. I went on to have other crazy dreams, but I guess my screams scared the bear away for the night!! Whew!!!
As to my DH....We do laugh a lot together, sometimes at each other and often at ourselves!!! :D :D :D
Attached Thumbnails attachment-197404.jpe