View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 02:48 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by NannySandy
GO MISSY! GO MISSY! GO MISSY! GO MISSY! YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN DO IT! I'm shaking my pom poms for you, cheering you on. I know that feeling of "not wanting to go". I get that feeling with the physical therapy for my knee. I dread going every time and I dread doing the home exercises, but I know it is imperative for the final outcome of my knee and the progress I want to make getting full mobility back. It's hard to push yourself, but it's so important. So, although you don't want to go to your exercises this afternoon, I hope you will go, and I bet you do go. You have come SO far in your weight loss venture. You are SO close to goal for your surgery. So, pick yourself off, dust off your smaller britches and get to the gym. You go girl!.......... Big hugs, Sandy
I DID IT! I went back to the gym for the 2nd time today and did another 1/4 mile. Whew I am pooped but glad I went. I just hope with all my heart that the scales reflect the physical effort that I am making at the gym and drinking the shakes.

Missy