View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 02:54 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by Maggiemay
Sounds like everyone is doing well this weekend. I have done well food wise this weekend but had more empty calories in wine than I should have last night! It's our 29th anniversary today so I guess I'll chalk it up to celebrating!

Hope all goes well for Missy's weigh in tomorrow. What kind of surgery are you having? Gastric bypass or lap band or something else? I have read a few blogs about people who have had weight loss surgery of some kind- kind of interesting to follow.

Does anyone on here read any weight loss blogs? I follow a few people online- just curious if anyone else does.
I am having the lap band done. I have not read any blogs lately as I have been swamped with twitter and all the political stuff I am doing online.

Dang this weight loss is hard and rewarding all at the same time. I can hardly believe I have lost 70 pounds and may possibly hit below the 400 pound mark this week. I HAVE to hit it before the 25th cause that is what the surgeon said. I will be utterly crushed if I do not hit that mark. Tomorrow will tell if I am making progress since I will be weighing in tomorrow (as if I haven't said that a zillion times this weekend *sigh*).

Missy