Thread: Avatar Dilemma
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 10:08 PM
Kas

Originally Posted by sassy granny
Originally Posted by palandrum
Originally Posted by b.zang
I have to ask - WHY embroider on toilet paper? What is it then used for??
As a joke, unique conversation piece, as a challenge. My question is always - Why not? ;0)
I also say, Why not ? Most people decorate their bathrooms. Why not have fancy schmansy toilet paper to decorate the shelves ? I think they are cute and certainly conversation pieces. Go for it !!!!!

sassy granny
I have some elder friends who are very much die-hard Auburn fans. I am, too, but they are really gung ho. They had some funny things in their rec room like a ceramic, burgundy colored elephant (Alabama's mascot) missing it's butt. The saying printed on the side was, "That's the last time I tell an Auburn tiger to bite my a@#!" So as a youth group member I thought it would be funny to get them something for their bathroom. I got the rest of the group to go along with me and we purchased a toilet seat that had the AU symbol on the top of the lid, but when you opened it, it said on the bottom of the lid "Go Tigers!" We thought it was pretty funny. They did, too, but they put it at their cabin, not their main home. Oh well! But I bet they would love to wipe their butts with Bama toilet paper. Ha! Ha! Sorry for being so crude. Maybe I should order some for them?