View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 02:43 AM
carolaug

I love the throat space and also when its running good...its great! I have had it since Christmas...and have had to have the bobbin case replaced the thread was just wrapping around the bobbin case. The fabric gets stuck in the plate I am bring it back in today since the batting got stuck inside the plate. the plate hole piece broke off a few days ago when using the design mode. Tension...sometimes its great other times a night mare. But when it does work...I love it. Sometimes I can FRQ and no issues at all...other times I am ripping out what I did...The good news is that it does not cost me anything except time when I bring her to the dealers.
Originally Posted by carolaug
I have the Horizon...I have a love hate relationship with it...Its going back into the shop Monday.
Originally Posted by lots2do
Carol-
This is what I thought I wanted all last summer. Had myself all talked into, too. Decided to wait. Then I started reading all of the reviews about the Horizon. So I've basically talked myself into one of those now! I think I'll try one at the dealer's just to satisfy my curiousity and wait again...
We are downsizing in about four years, if our plans work out. I won't have my own dedicated space anymore but will be set up in the guest room. The Horizon might be better for that.
:)