Old 05-16-2011, 09:28 PM
Lostn51
Banned

[quote=vintagemotif]
Originally Posted by Lostn51
Originally Posted by vintagemotif

Oh everytime I see your machine I can not wait to get mine going! But I will not mess with it until I get all of my customers out of the way and I do a repaint (which will be a Candy Brandywine). I am looking so forward to getting my studio back up and running so I can have a quilting area separate from the service and collection.

Billy
Oh, "Hank" is a wonderful machine! I had fun testing out all the decorative stitches. And I have used it to add decorative stitching to my latest quilt binding, always fun doing that.

Your machine will look wonderful in your custom cabinet. I'm looking forward to how you go about correcting the problem of the treadle belt hitting the metal part of the machine under the bobbin area without cutting the metal area out like some others have done. I don't like the idea of defacing my machine; so, I will just live with the little bit of rubbing that the belt does against the metal for now.

Have fun with this project!
Oh I am cutting the machine! I do not have any issues in modifying something to fit my needs :lol:

Billy