View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 08:35 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Quite often when people receive my free templates they will ask me what pattern do they go with.

My templates have many uses and they were intended to allow people to make the small stuff using my shortcut methods. I also added larger templates for the larger projects like a 12 1/2" quilt block so everyone would understand my methods are not just for miniatures.

So I have wanted to have all my links on one page that I can update and not have it closed to my editing it.

When My Pages section was added I had no clue how to use this. So I have been checking it out and have created a page that has all of my links in one place.

Now I can give everyone that one link to see all of the links to my tutorials and my Topic List sections.

So if you are wondering how to use those free templates here is the link to My Page.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/user_page.jsp?upnum=3731

If you would like to request the free templates you can pm me - click on my name to go to my profile. Under my pic on the profile click on send pm. Then send your message and I will answer as soon as I can.
All I need is your postal address. These templates are hard plastic and need to go through the post office.

PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR PERSONAL INFO ON THE OPEN BOARD! YOU DO NOT WANT TO HAVE YOUR PERSONAL INFO IN THE HANDS OF THIEVES.

Thanks everyone for all your support!! I can't thank each and everyone enough who sends me wonderful pkgs and helps with the templates but please believe me it is so very much appreciated!!!