View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 02:19 PM
butterflywing

Originally Posted by kacie
Originally Posted by mkanderson
Ok Now I hate this!!!! :evil: I have not done THIS before! :lol: And I hope no one else has either! :!: :!: :!:
(leave it to me to do things that no one else even “thinks” about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :lol: :lol: :roll: :shock:

I was pinning on the scraps for my Crazy Quilt to the batting using the thin, flat headed pins! OK, they lay real straight and flat…one flat head was almost the same color as the material. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Now can you guess what I DID!!??!! :!: :?: :!:

Yep……… bet you guessed right!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I sewed right THRU the tip top of the flat pin head! Now you all try to beat that one if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :D :lol:
Mary
Umm, I sewed through my thumb once. I hated that. I was more upset about the blood on the fabric than by how much it hurt. Sure felt stupid, especially when I had to explain to the machine repairman.
i almost peed reading that one. when i was a teenager, i sewed right through my right-hand pointer finger. i unscrewed the needle, got a neighbor to take me to the local emergency room and when the doctor threw the needle away, i took it back because it was my last one and i had to finish what i started. since i was in a hospital anyway, the doctor wanted to have me committed.