View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 01:28 PM
Xylie55

Good afternoon.I went to the doctor yesterday,and I'm back down to 160.So got that 15 pounds off I put on 2 months ago.But been working hard.I can't exercise,so do have to burn calories from the food I eat.My doctor said yesterday "your losing weight".Last time I was there 3 months ago we sat down and went through 3 yrs of weight numbers from 250 down to 160.He got out a 1 pound glob of fat.I was amazed how big it was.Missy,it is helping others to know you can lose the weight without surgery or pills,or anything.Cause you are doing it now.There's nothing wrong with surgery to lose weight.It's better than doing nothing.I would love to have had the surgery too.But my insurance won't pay,and I can't afford it.I just got tired of being fat and getting bigger,and bigger.I was ashamed I let myself get so big.I yo-yo dieted all my life.Which just made me bigger.Then I saw those diet dinners come out,they were very expensive,and I thought,well I'll get TV dinners and do the same thing.And it's worked.I am having a mental block tho on the last 40 pounds.So really need to figure out why,so I can continue on.I don't know why,unless it's because I've never been thinner.I don't know,but I'm not giving up,I'm determined to get there if it takes another 3 yrs to do it.So,hang in there and keep going.one pound loss is fantastic I think.I'll take it.The main thing for me is that I keep off the weight I've lost.I think we are all doing fantastic myself,at least we're trying.Good luck to everybody.