View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 04:49 PM
quiltgran2

Some of you may remember that a while ago I put out a plea for help regarding a request for border collie fabric. I was making a baby quilt for my vet who had spent over a year trying to bring my nine year old border collie back to some semblance of health. He has a chronic intestinal condition called lymphangiecstasia and is now doing very well and we have our fingers crossed he'll remain stable. Many of you offered help, especially with embroidery offers and I did appreciate your suggestions. Xenodeno responded immediately to my plea and send me some samples of border collie fabric. She really "saved the day" so to speak and I was able to applique the dog in the rear of the truck as I visualized. I also used some of her fabric for the label. She was so kind and helpful. Xenodeno, I want to give you another HUGE thank you for your willingness to help a fellow quilter even though you did not know me, nor had we even communicated directly before. It's a great feeling to know that kind of thoughtfulness is a fingertips away.

my vet and I and Cisco our b.c.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]198899[/ATTACH]

dog appliqued in rear of truck
[ATTACH=CONFIG]198900[/ATTACH]

b.c. label
[ATTACH=CONFIG]198901[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-198893.jpe   attachment-198894.jpe   attachment-198895.jpe