View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 10:59 AM
JCquilts
Banned

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
Originally Posted by JCquilts
I have a collection of these patterns. I am just a couple shy of having all of them.

Stearns and Foster is selling reprints of all of them for about $4 each.

mine are all originals...somehow I like them better...even though there really is no difference in the pattern..

Isnt it fun to find them? Congrats to you
Thank you, do you know how many they made? Kinda funny, I use to collect the Laure Wheeler, Anne Cabot, so onvintage
crocther patterns.
Well just from memory, there were around 130 different patterns dating from about 1929 into the 1960s. I have a copy of a complete listing in my historical pattern collection. Ill try to locate it and give you more information. All of the patterns were not quilt patterns, some were quilting designs.

All patterns were not available in the batting, some were mail ordered using a coupon that was printed on the freeby.

I looked online as I found them all still available a couple of years ago. Now I see them exclusively sold by one web site and they dont have them all. They also have a new book out about the patterns and it includes some of the designs.

If you are a serious collector, PM me and Ill email you a digital copy of the index of patterns.