View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 03:12 PM
Anne P

I wish you many happy hours using your new room! Awesome job!
One of these days I'm going to get mine organized. I keep getting into more and more projects rather than stop and take the time to really clean it up. My husband built me a gorgeous sewing cabinet and cutting table and he made great storage shelves for everything from Christmas decorations to a food pantry. I have bins similar to yours for my fabrics, but I haven't taken the time to organize it.
Maybe when my son remodels the Wreckroom, I will get into the mood to clean the back part of the basement where my studio is. On the other hand, it's going to be really messy and dusty, so I'll probably wait until that job is done. I'll have to clean back there anyway. Meanwhile, I'm going to pack up my sewing machine so it doesn't get dirt and dust in it. No, that won't work because I have a toddler quilt I must make by the middle of June and I'm takiing a log cabin class I need to keep up with. Diningroom table, here I come.
Back to your room - it's fantastic, terrifi, wonderful and all those other positive adjectives. Way to go :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: