View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 03:37 PM
BrendaK
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Favorite Fabrics
With all the many discussions that have been on the forum in the past year about prices, may I ask if you have an upper price threshold for buying fabrics, that you will not cross?

And - because we all have different budgetary considerations - I would be delighted if everyone would feel free to answer without worrying about whether someone else thinks that their number is too high or too low.

That said, do you have a price limit? Or three - for regular cotton, batiks, and backings?

Non-US quilters, feel free to answer, too. We all know your numbers will be different than ours.
:wink: O.K. you did it, I had to look at the site. Of course I then saw some fabric that I needed (did I say needed, I guess I should have said wanted) for my House BOM Blocks that I am doing for this board. I did purchase smaller amounts on some but was very glad to see a few patterns that I haven't seen. I guess I would have to say that I am willing to pay more for something that I really want. I am going to stop buying, at least stop looking for a couple of days. Thank You BrendaK