Old 05-19-2011, 07:07 PM
KarenBarnes

Here is the latest update!

Update on food that was volunteered:
Condiments and a pound cake and coffee (Cbridges), a turkey,gravy etc (Feathers) a chicken lasagna and Costco muffins (quilttiludrop), red wine (Winewoman), birthday cake for 2Doods & Feathers and snacking vegetables and fruit (Karen), veggie/dip tray and salad (2Doods), fruit, ice cream, Hershey's syrup and a variety of teas (SewCornie), dessert (mistiliz), Ham, Roastbeef and Turkey for lunch along with some lettuce, tomatoes,bread, etc (TrishB), baked beans Patty Jo, and potato salad, a sack of potatoes and a couple dozen eggs in case anyone wants that for breakfasts(Candlequilter), soup, crackers, waffle mix, syrup (Lilrain). If I've missed something (or added) something please let me know!

Feathers has a bingo game and a word game. Bring 3 fat quarters (purchased or cut it yourself).

Quiltingnonie is going to show us PP. Here is what you will need to bring - which is very little, I am happy to say.

a few pins, but not huge ones
a size 90 needle for your machine
a finger pressing thingy - nice but not mandatory
F8's, FQ's, scraps of fabric

I am assuming there will be a rotary cutter/matt and an iron already there!

The patterns I am bringing are for 6" finished blocks. They are an assortment of flowers, hearts, houses, trees, baskets, etc. etc. You might want to have a solid/near solid piece of fabric backgrounds. i.e. sky, grass, white, off white. (Especially if you plan to make more than one block and want them to coordinate)

The rental has a fitted sheet on the bed but only as a mattress cover. You will need bedding and towels. Kitchen towels, etc are taken care of!

I'm bringing a travel ironing board, iron, cutting mat and rotary, etc. Two weeks to go!