View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 08:28 PM
SewExtremeSeams

Originally Posted by shnnn
Originally Posted by charismah
I used to sew in my livingroom....I had to clear everything off the dining room table at dinner time ( I hated that). I actually have two dents in my wood floors where kids were running through the livingroom and knocked the iron off the board and dented my floors...not once but twice! LOL
Then I moved to the family room.....and all my "stuff" took over. I sold the furniture and everything to fit my long arm. Then the kids started complaining that they needed their game room back...so now my studio is in a converted garage ( which is attached to the house).

:thumbup:
I have scorch marks on my carpet from my kids/dogs knocking the iron off the board -- more than one -- and I finally got my corner of the kids computer/play room cleared out again so I can sew in there - my dining room table is clear for the 1st time since christmas!! I just left all the extra leafs in it so I could move all my sewing stuff to one end when we sat there.
...and then the kids grow up and your heart aches for them to be under your wing again. LoL! We are funny people! :-D