View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 04:09 AM
Gerbie

Originally Posted by silverfox
I saw on a you tube, a helpful tip on making your corners turn out almost perfect.. It was using Elmer,s glue with a fine metal tip.. I have went to several LQS looking for the tip that fits on the glue bottle. They did not know of one that fit on a glue bottle.It was a Sharon Schamber video. I went to her site and could not find it there. I e-mailed her but as of yet have not gotten a reply. It has been 21/2 weeks. I have done a search, got a lot of different types of tip but they are not the she had..Thank you all for help.
I bought that tip that she showed. Actually there are two tips with the set. Ibought it last fall and I'm not sure if it was on her site or her daughter's. But one of these did not have it in stock. I like the idea and used the glue on bindings and with some of my blocks, but I could not get the glue to come out good for me with the tips I purchased. However, there is a long nozzle that comes with them and that worked pretty well for me. I must say I really like how she does the binding with glue. No worries about slipping or missing part of the binding when stitching.
I'm not sure if I have the old invoice or not but will check and see, I will not have time today, or the weekend, because preparing food and memorial cards for a church member's memorial service, but I will look. PM me next week some time.