View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 07:41 AM
ICQuilts14162

Originally Posted by I go To The Sea To Breathe
My Mom who died 2 yrs ago also loved Hummingbirds and flowers. Wish you had another one and I would buy it for you and send to my Dad. She had lots of feeders outside her bedroom windows so she could lay in bed and watch them...you did an awesome job on this wallhanging. Very special tribute.
I could make you one if you're interestested. Could incorporate some of your own Mom's pieces if you have any. Not sure how to price something like that, took lots of time. You'd have to give me a budget, and we could work something out maybe. Again - thank you for the compliments - I thought it was really beautiful too, but I know I'm biased ;)

I haven't posted a lot to the board here, I've mostly just enjoyed looking at other photos of beautiful work. I just scanned the terms of use and realized to make this kind of offer might not be okay under the board policies. I certainly didn't mean harm with the post, and it was not my intention when I posted to the pictures to create business.

Again - thank you all for the compliments. I see soooo many beautiful quilts on this site!