View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 07:41 AM
Bobbinchick

First of all it is called Star Burst and I ordered it from www.clotilde.com It does have a lot of "Y" seams and I don't have a problem with the "Y" seams to me they are easy. So this quilt is more for a person with intermediate talent, but I do believe a biginner can make this quilt. You do have to be very careful with the piecing as the blocks can get stretched a little bit. I should have gotten myself a Steady Betty to press the blocks on and I think I will in the very near future. Too bad the steam on my iron quilt so I can't steam it at all. Sooo a new iron is on my list of things that I'll be needing. I've had my Rowenta for years and it is dying. Grrr. Any whoooo this is a king size quilt and I don't have space to lay out a king size so I'll have to open up the hide a bed and put it on that when I get it done and then I would be able ot snap a picture of it. Thank you for all the nice comments and it was so nice to wake up to 9 pages. Never had this many before on any board. Your all so nice. Huggies, Fay