View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 12:46 PM
Sandee

Tell her to take Route 25 which is the main street in downtown Aurora & go South to OSWEGO, about 5 miles.. She will go thru another tiny town called Montgomery.Keep going south. Turn Right off Rt25 at the 5 corner stop light in Oswego, turn right at the library. This street is between the library & a garden shop. It's a little street & you can only curve left in front of the library. This is Main Street in Oswego. About 2 little blocks down on the left is a quilt shop which just won some USA award for being a great shop & is going to be on a USA tour of quilters. It's 2 miles from my house in I've never been in it!LOL. The name of it is PRAIRIE QUILTERS.
Lisle is pretty far from Aurora & lots of traffic.
Depending on what area of Naperville, it's not far but I don't go to any shops there. Naperville would take anywhere from 30 mins to over 1 hr due to traffic.
The one in Batavia is not too bad to get to. It's on Randall Rd. Right side of the road from aurora. You would be going North from Aurora, then thru North Aurora, & the next town is Batavia. That's where it is.