View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 01:21 PM
Elisabethann

I have a table set up in our bonus room. It is on the far wall behind the sofa - kind of hiding. I love that the sofa covers up the bottom part of the table so I can store stuff under the table and not worry about how it looks! I have another table on the other wall that is my ironing and cutting space. I've just started sewing so I don't have alot of fabric yet. We are lucky that in this house we have lots of closet space and there are 2 in the bonus room. One has my scrapbooking supplies (I used to be a consultant for CM) but as I clear that out, it will become my sewing closet. My youngest is 4 and he pretty much stays out of my stuff, but I remember when the kids were in my stuff all the time. I had a kid gate up to keep them out of my space.

I like that I don't have a room too myself. I like that I can sew while my kids are watching TV or playing on the Wii. I don't feel like I'm being anti-social. And during the day I have a big TV that is right in front of me :) i'll try to post pictures but my space is really nothing to write home about... just a table in the bonus room!