View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 01:33 PM
grammatjr

Originally Posted by quilting.addict
Originally Posted by DebraK
I must see this quilt put together. I love your shoes! I know women who would pay a lot of money for this quilt ;-)
Wow, you sure jumped on this quickly!! I would definitely be interested in selling one just like this, or similar. I am working with Keepsake Quilting trying to develop a block of the month or some similar program. Keep your fingers crossed for me!! Thanks for the compliments. I'd show you the layout, but maybe I should wait for number nine to be finished...hint: it will be turquoise!!
Perhaps if the Keepsake Quilting pattern doesn't work, you could have a fabric panel printed. I am sure alot of people would buy it (look how many follow your thread here).

Here is a site that you could print the fabric, buy and sell it yourself, or let them do it for you. [url\http://www.spoonflower.com/spoonflower_fabrics[/url]

You could design a pattern around the 9 shoes. If each block cut at 12", you could get 9 blocks from one yard panel, and have a 36" X 6" space for some coordinate (jewelry, makeup, phrases...) to use as sashing or something.