Thread: row quilt
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 10:24 AM
kd124

Thank you everyone for your nice comments. I really appreciate them.

Feathers--it's always nice to see a near neighbor on the board.

Shaverg and Sewjoyce--the blocks with the gold all around them is an angel fabric. I drew all the colors from that.

RedGarnet222--Yes, Sam keeps us hopping. He is now 2 1/2 and on the go all the time. I swear I can see the gears working in that little head of his. He is very angelic most of time though-very loving. Yesterday I was wearing a t-shirt with the Grinch on it; Sam looked at it, pointed and said Dada! His dad loved that when I told him! LOL As for the quilt, yes, I love making row quilts. I create my own and rather than do precise math, I just add a bit to a row that doesn't quite have the same length (see the 1st row--right off the bat their is a bit of a block, then the whole blocks, then I ended the row with a bit as well) I will definitly make more in the future.

BlueChicken--Yes, it is like showing a bit of myself each time I show a quilt to others.

MadQuilter--Yes, I think sometimes they do. Not that he is not a good boy, he is---he is just very active and loves to tease--it runs in the family.

K3N--It is quilted in a small meander so it is kind of tight.

Debbie1--thanks

littlehud--yes and he can be so loving.