View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 08:07 AM
Kimcatlou

At age 79 my life has really gone crazy!
First, I am caregiver for a disabled husband. Then, I have been involved in the following recently;

I have promised to make a desk cover with applique for the "gym" at our retirement facility. I will also make things for sale at the annual craft show in Thanksgiving.

Trying to finish a "raggy quilt" for one granddaughter and then make one for another granddaughter.

Made 20 table runners and hemmed 1 bridesmaid dress for another granddaughter's wedding.

Made a special quilted tote bag pieced with animal fabrics and quilted for a granddaughter who just graduated from Veterinary School and is now a "Doctor." I also attended her graduation ceremonies. (Yes, I am beaming with pride!)

Made a pillow with beaver printed fabric for a grandson who just got his masters in Physiology. I chose the fabric because he is very proud of his last name "Beaver."

Will still attend a high school graduation party and a dance recital with her solo for another granddaughter.

Will attend more bridal showers and wedding events for the granddaughter who is getting married.

Hope to go with friends to the beach in June if my husband is able to go. Then, I hope to RELAX for a few days before the other events take place!