View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 08:30 AM
Rita's mom

Well I did get all of my water drank yesterday and I did take the blue dog for a walk and today I am down 2 pounds. Sooo...it has to be water retention causing at least part of this up one day down the next thing with my weight loss. So I NEED to quit slacking off on the water and exercise dept.

MJ what am I doing to sabotage myself? Well what I just said is one of them, the other big thing I see is by letting my motivation slack off everytime I stop losing. That is the same self defeating mind set that got me in this situation in the first place. I notice I start wanting to eat more and snack more when I don't see the scales move. AND like you said I need to get my butt up out of the chair!!!

Createfourpaws that sounds like alot of fun. I would love to do something like that. Let us know how it goes.

Leann I think our rain is headed your way. We have had such a drought here it sounds funny to say but we need a break for a day or two. Our run of hasn't even started yet if it does and we keep getting all of this rain we will have more water than we know what to do with.

Irish I tried the stevia awhile ago and your right it is very good. I was skeptical because I tries the pure stuff when my daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes years ago, and that was NOT so good. What I tried now is the truvia. I'm not sure what else is mixed in with it but it was good and no after taste. So Mary you might really like it.