View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 05:08 PM
deedee75

Today was a Craptastic day! (if you want the details, check my post "I need to vent"

The only good point to my day was that I finally got the kid to do his photo shoot. Haven't looked at them all yet, but from what I've seen they've turned out well even with the iffy weather today.

I let my issues get the best of me today and I broke my two week streak of no sodas by cracking open a diet pepsi. In a way, it's still considered a good thing as in the past, I'd of had the soda, a pizza, candy and ice cream to try to drown my problems. Instead, I had the soda and a salad.

As for how I sabotage myself...hmm....I let myself use excuses. "Just one cookie won't hurt." "I don't need to go for a walk." "I don't have time to put in a full hour on my bike now, I'll come back to it later."

The only goal I've officially met today is water. My exercise did not happen and I'm still not eating properly. Not eating junkfood, even with my niece constantly trying to feed me jellybeans and cheez-its! (two of my downfalls)

But, tomorrow is another day and it WILL BE BETTER.