View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 05:53 PM
craftybear
Google Goddess

Wow, sounds like fun, I doubt if I can come to Oklahoma but I know all of you will have fun

I will be the little angel bear sitting on your shoulders

Craftybear

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
Here is an update on the upcoming retreat I have been planning.

IF YOU LOVE TO SPEND TIME WITH OTHER QUILTER’S DOING WHAT QUILTER’S DO BEST THEN HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE SOME GET-A-WAY (TIME FOR ME) PLANS.
THE FUN BEGINS AT NOON AUGUST 19TH AND WILL END AT 6PM ON SUNDAY AUGUST 21ST.
LOCATION WILL BE THE BAYMONT INN & SUITES ENID, OK
THIS IS A SIMPLE “DO WHAT YOU WANT” RETREAT, NO GAMES, NO CLASSES, NO CELL PHONES!
JUST PLENTY OF FUN, FELLOWSHIP, POOL TIME AND SEWING!
ROOMS AT THE BAYMONT HAVE BEEN “BLOCKED” FOR THIS EVENT AND SPACE IS LIMITED TO ONLY 12 ADULT PARTICIPANTS, SO YOU MUST CONTACT ME AS SOON AS YOU CAN TO GET IN ON THIS GREAT DEAL!
JACQUIE CAMPBELL email to: [email protected]

http://www.baymontinns.com/Baymont/c...opertyId=70194

BEAT-THE-HEAT
QUILTING RETREAT!
The conference room at the Baymont Inn & Suites was chosen for its PRIME location here in Enid, OK.
Settled behind “restaurant row”, close to the movie theatre, mall, wal-mart and more. The Baymont also offers a full service breakfast area for their guest, a beautiful enclosed pool/hot tub area, work out area, media center and clean, spacious rooms.
Mary Hornberger the GM for the Baymont is also giving a discounted room rate of $75 per room be it a King or a double Queen! All rooms have a mini fridge and micro in them as well.
Due to the limited space of this event it will be an Adult only event.
We are due to open the doors at Noon on Friday August 19th and hope to see you in the crowd waiting to get a table/seat!

Grab your RETREAT sewing bag and head on down for some end of the summer sewing fun!