Old 04-04-2009, 08:16 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by beachlady
I am almost sure that is where I got it. It was last fall, so not sure they will have it since they are a surplus store from furniture, rugs, junk, & pots and pans to fabric!

Your term stong contrast print - the others I have probably are not as strong as the blue and white.

Will keep you posted.
Sounds like my kind of store! - wish I was closer- we call it junk shopping. We have several stores in Iowa City that are junk shops. One is called House Works and it is like going to a yard sale in a large warehouse. It is shelves and shelves of bins of stuff! at 50 cents to a couple of dollars. There is furniture and books kitchen stuff appliances remnants linens you name it they have it. They got flooded out this last fall and lost everything! and they have a Kids Works down the street too. They had to start over from scratch even to making new shelving! This is a large warehouse and it was a big loss! They are a consignment shop so people rallyied round and brought them stuff right away to keep them in business. They like a lot of other business had to move to temporary quarters for awhile but they are back in their original building again.