Old 05-22-2011, 03:59 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
Billy, hope I didn't state it wrong... I think you deserve a break! Big time! And, I am so sorry to learn of your daughter's home and five feet of water. I cannot even imagine dealing with that. I will be praying for her and all that it must mean in terms of loss.

IT's me, who has been playing too much being on the Board. And, I need to slow down and get stuff done.

Take care. You know we all love it when you are able to show up. Seems like you have had several plates FULL, of late. May the Lord turn things around for you and your loved ones, soon. :-D
I know you kidding, its just I have been up to my armpits in work. Every time I turn around I have something to work on or a catastrophe to deal with. Its getting to the point that I am so tired that all I do is answer my PM's and go to bed. I have quite a few of my machines I have not even touched because of everything else that I have to do. I just put them in the garage and eventually I will get to them. I think I have 4 or 5 treadles in the 1800's that are waiting for me to refurbish and put into my collection.

But I am not complaining yet, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

Billy