Old 05-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by Glenn
Billy I am sorry to here about all the damage and loss of AC, not to mention your daughters flooding house. I know it is rough and we have had some really bad weather. I know you want to get everything done but please take it slow and don't over do. We want to see you around a long time in this VSMS. After all my clean up my wife and I are camping and fishing as we type and will be for the rest of the week. Of course we have a 26 ft trailer with all the goodies falt screen, the internet and full bath. I quess you can call this camping. :lol: Well I am off to do some night fishing. Just wanted to tell you hello and we are thinking of you and your family. Got to go my wife said the internet is off limits for the rest of the trip.(right!!) Type at you later brother, Glenn
Glenn your a hoot!! It will get better as the days go by, I am doing all of the work on all of the homes and I am pocketing a lot of money because I am saving it on labor! All the while I am doing extra improvements along the way ;)

Billy