Old 04-05-2009, 09:30 AM
PrettyKitty

I was just busily sewing away, thinking how well my new sewing room is working out when I gasped out loud in horror when I realised I hadn't shown it to you all! So sorry, but here we go.

I was thinking it would be nice to have a bit more room for a cutting/ironing surface....so, some measurements taken, some eBay shopping for a trestle table and some logisitics planning later, and my new sewing set up is done!

Before I had it all in the living room, as per the first pic. My spare room was just a wardrobe, bookshelves, chest of drawers and the cat's 'bedroom' (they have to go in a large cage at night otherwise they play up all night and keep me and the downstairs neighbours awake)

So the cats 'bedroom' has now moved into the kitchen, and the spare room has become the sewing room. It works out great and I seem t be getting more done now I have a more spacious, comfortable area to work in! The cats like it too as they can sit and sleep on the chair next to me or sit on the windowsill and watch me.

AFTER
[ATTACH=CONFIG]31290[/ATTACH]

AFTER
[ATTACH=CONFIG]31291[/ATTACH]

Before - in the living room
[ATTACH=CONFIG]31292[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-31290.jpe   attachment-31291.jpe   attachment-31292.jpe