Old 04-05-2009, 11:17 AM
mkanderson

Originally Posted by Bevanger
Originally Posted by Grandma Cindy
How is the supply of scraps going, do you need any more? Keep that knee moving, do you have a CPM machine that exercises it for you? Best of returning health, Cindy
my knee is still hurting so went to dr thursday. i have nerve damage on my knee cap area but he feels in time it'll heal. i just gotta take it easy. ok is sewing considered taking it easy?Its just hard to walk cuz my knee hurts and is numb. lol scraps? who me? girl i can ALWAYS use more...
Bev take care of that knee----Don’t want to see you were I have been or where I am now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had surgery first on the knee…didn’t work, then total knee replacement. It set up scar tissue and they put me to sleep and bent the leg at the knee and broke loose the scar tissue. They have me going to therapy every day and it is getting some better but I still have horrible pain in the leg and foot due to the bending it to break it loose!!

It is getting some better and Grandma Cindy I did have the CPM machine until the insurance wouldn’t pay anymore on it. Without it I would not be where I am today that’s for sure!!!!