Old 05-23-2011, 01:20 PM
Izy

Originally Posted by DA Mayer
50, in July she will celebrate her 25th wedding anniversary, and in Nov her husb turns 55. They live on an acreage in Iowa and have sheep, mules, huge horses, chickens, pheasants, cats, dogs, peacocks and various other birds. She is an EMT volunteer, and willing to help anyone. She works as a park and rec supervisor and is very athletic. They built a house and she is making all the wood work, trim and stairway railings out of cherry. She does exquisite woodworking, and is talented in so many areas. Her birthdate is May 26, and she is expecting me to do something, so if she receives her cards after her birthday that would be fine because she will think I am not doing anything. Her favorite color is purple, she has perennial gardens and likes to garden. She also likes spicy foods and likes to try new recipes. She does not care for chicken or turkey but will try them, she loves shrimp, and Mexican food.
Oh what a shame..I won't be able to get it to her in time for her birthday, if only you had requested sooner! Well I bet you will have lots of offers from all our friends here!!