View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 04:24 PM
user3587

I just loaded my first quilt (on frame, not contructing) on the Gracie ll frame. At this point of the project I have to say I don't like it. c2cd2008 than you so much for your pictures. Couldn't have done it without you. I never received a video with my frame. I put the top on wrong first. Had to repin. Stuck myslef too many time to count. Frustration set in. This is a XL baby quilt. It is finally loaded.

I don't how I'm going to handle a queen. I have 2 ready to quilt. One is what I call XL queen. What have I got myself into?!!!!!!!!!!! The one thing that I can't figure out yet is quitling the borders. I can see how you would do a continuous on the top and bottom but what about the sides. Do you just do what you can on one border, quilt the main, change to the other border, stop roll your quilt up do more border, main , then border, working right to left, then left to right, or do you stop, move your machine back to the right and so forth. I sure hope this makes sense. I'm not going to go back and profread or check spelling I'm too tired to type correctly, I just hope you can read between the lines. I'm still getting the frustration to calm down.