View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 04:19 PM
Havplenty

okay so i went to the post office to mail all of my f8's today, had them all in the neat plastic bags that i purchased and found out that the postage will be $.64 on each because they cannot be machine cancelled. there is an extra $.20 for the manual cancel. because i know my post office workers so well, i offered to cancel my own postage stamps for them.... they just laughed at me.

so tomorrow they will all be mailed out and on their way to everyone. then i can concentrate on making blocks. i have been practicing blocks on some of my own fabric to work out my kinks. it is my plan to have them all returned before the deadline date. if anyone needs their block in a specific time frame, please send me a PM so that i can prioritize my work.

ladies i have seen some amazing grown up blocks in the boom swaps and i can only hope to rise to the ocassion. i found some amazing embroidered colorful fabric that i may want to use in a block or two so i hope you will be open to something different if you have given creative license with your fabric.

also i have received some additional squishies in the last few days and will note on this thread real soon.