Thread: 3 weeks ago...
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 05:35 PM
VickiM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
Wow, need a vacation yet? hehehe I just love your work, I really like the sampler quilts, since you are on a roll.... LOL Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful quilts!
Actually, yes. I leave for N.C. on Wed. for a 3-week vacation at my daughters. We quilt together over there too (I have a machine of my own there, too)...& visit lots of quilt shops! I have done really well NOT buying much fabric this year...my stash is way out of hand (& so are my scraps--STILL!), but I rather doubt I'll be able to be very good while there. Hubby, grand daughter in my avatar, & I are driving up (oh, and the dog--cat will be boarded at my vet), the two of them & the dog will drive back on Tues. & I stay another 2 weeks & fly back...I CAN'T WAIT! :lol: That's kinda what spurred me on to get these done. I also have a craftshow 2 weeks after I get back, so will have to finish up stuff for it. Then a couple days after that I have to have right foot surgery, may not be able to drive (who cares?) or sew for 6 weeks. Let's see how long it takes before I figure out how to sew left-footed!!! :lol: