View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 05:44 PM
Lori S

I had serious issues for decades finding a bra that was comfortable. I could forget wearinging anything from Victorias Secret , as they only are useful as decoration. I can not tell you all the money spent in hoping each time I had found the right one. Finally one day I took a chance at Kohls on an Olga bra ( on sale ) . The tag that got my attention was one that said "most comfotable bra"... I thought what the heck I have nothng to loose in trying one more since nothing I had was satisifactory. I had a drawer full of failed trials.... It was LIFE Changing!!!! I will tell you it is underwire ... no molded cups....but I will tesify that underwire has never ever felt this good and now I hoard this bra ... as I fear someday it could become discontinued. It is soo comfortable and gives THE best support of any bra I have ever worn. One feature is the straps actually adjust to were I need them to be , since I am short( or they only make bras for taller people) .They wear well too , just don't put in the dryer. Give it a shot .. I have been were are.. wondering will I ever .. ever find the one!

ANd OH .. I did realize I was wearing the wrong size , I needed a bigger cup and smaller band size , that really soved the riding up issue!
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/inti...estsellers/PRD~123628/Olgas+Signature+Support+FullFigure+Underwire+Bra++ 35040.jsp

They do have it in the stores in more sizes , but the Olga style number is 35040