View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 07:12 PM
omak

Good job, Queen!
The quilt is beautiful, the recipient is most grateful for you generosity and ability, the school house is a wonderful project, and ...

The difference between you and big mouth is: You DID it, and she just talked about it. When people with loose lips start shooting their verbiage around, they should never be surprised when someone tells them where to get off the bus ... now that you know who she is ... life will be much simpler for you , since that is one less opinion you have got to be concerned with.
I know my post is after the fact, but doggone it! You deserved better, and good for you to get right back in her face. Bullies always depend on others having good manners ... once in awhile, they actually reap what they sow, and I am glad you gave it back to her. It sounds to me that you used a bunch of grace and mercy in your response, too ... her apology of "i didn't mean, but" .... just keep in mind the measure of that one .. she is not a keeper! That leaves you free to find more friends ...