Old 05-23-2011, 10:09 PM
barbsbus

Hello everyone.
I finally was able to get my computer back from the hospital. It was very sick and I had to wait to bail it out besides lots of life got in my way with hubby's health issues and I was also trying to get the program and printing done for my quilt guild's quilt show that is now over. Thank goodness. I volunteered for that job, thinking that it was something I could do while I cared for hubby's needs. I am so glad these past months are over and things are looking much better. Anyway to cut it short, I think I will have some space for me and you guys on the quilting board. I have the boarder almost finished for Quilters Girl's center and will be going to Redding at the end of the week to get the material for Little Mo's center. I feel so bad that I got behind on my obligations for this round robin but I know all of us from time to time have to deal with life before we can do what we really would like to be doing. I am in process of really doing a deep cleaning of my sewing room and hopefully will find the missing label for Quilt Addict's center. My daughter thought she was doing me a favor and helped to get ready for unexpected company months ago and the label got buried. I know it is in that room someplace. When I find it I will send it on the Quilter Girl's center so everyone can sign it. I have never been so disorganized in my whole life.
Hope you all understand. Would love to hear how you are all doing and see some pictures.